*Students should be engaged from 8:30am until 10:25am by logging in to classes on the iPad and participating virtually.
Schedule for the day is available here: Remote Learning Bell Schedule
- BLOCK 1: 8:30 - 8:55am (8th grade specials period 1: 8:30-8:41, period 2: 8:44-8:55)
- BLOCK 2: 9:00 - 9:25am (6th grade specials period 3: 9:00-9:11, period 4: 9:14-9:25)
- BLOCK 3: 9:30 - 9:55am (5th grade specials period 5: 9:30-9:41, period 6: 9:44-9:55)
- BLOCK 4: 10:00 - 10:25am (7th grade specials period 7: 10:00-10:11, period 8: 10:14-10:25)
If your student is unsure how to join a video call on TEAMS, please watch this: Joining a TEAMS call
If there are issues getting into a class, email their teacher and also email@example.com. You can also call the school and select option 2; please leave a message (531-299-2420 option #2 for attendance).
If you have any questions email the grade-level administrator or dean:
- 5th grade - Tracy.Mitchell@ops.org or Juanita.DeLeon@ops.org
- 6th grade - Tracy.Mitchell@ops.org or Sheila.McCauley@ops.org
- 7th grade - Joel.Wisdom@ops.org or Juanita.Deleon@ops.org
- 8th grade - Heidi.Malowski@ops.org or Sheila.McCauley@ops.org